Akron Healthcare has excelled in the field of manufacturing and developing CO2 Absorbent Akrosorb Soda Lime as per different standards. A unique CO2 Absorbent, Akrosorb Soda Lime has proved itself better than the classical and various other CO2 Absorbents present in the market. This success has been achieved after extensive R&D and Market Analysis on Soda Lime for 35 years.
We manufacture Akrosorb Soda Lime for Medical, Diving, Mine Rescue, Industrial, Petrochemical, Navy and Industrial Applications.
Akrosorb Soda lime is a Carbon Dioxide absorbent used for removal of CO2 mainly from breathable gases, in Medical, Military, Diving, Mining and Safety applications.
Akrosorb Soda Lime is an active compound of mixture of hydroxides. This active compound is formed by mixing Calcium and Sodium Hydroxides that has high affinity for Carbon Dioxide. It is supplied as hard, porous, irregular shaped granules or uniform shaped granules (as per customer specifications). These granules have been processed to maximize CO2 Absorption and minimize dust formation.
Akrosorb Soda Lime is available in a number of different grades, depending on the application.
State of art manufacturing process used for Akrosorb Soda Lime ensures that dust formation is minimized and no blockage of canister mesh or circuit piping takes place.
- Akrosorb Soda Lime ensures best performance by minimizing hindrance to flow of gases.
- No problem of dust contamination arises to the user and equipment,
- Akrosorb Soda Lime removes CO2 from breathable gases in: Medical, Military, Diving, Submarine, Mining Applications and in Safety and Rescue Operations.
- Akrosorb Soda Lime is used to absorb expired CO2 during Anesthesia (in Operation Theatres).
- Akrosorb Soda Lime is used for removing Carbon Dioxide from oxygen-based metabolism, in estimation respirators, breathing apparatus, diving rebreathers.
- Akrosorb Soda Lime removes CO2 from manned closed atmospheres, such as submarine, and closed circuit breathing apparatus, such as rebreathers.
- Akrosorb Soda Lime is extensively used in navies, for use by divers in submarines.
- Akrosorb Soda Lime has its major applications in breathable gas applications where CO2 levels need to be controlled, for example in medical anesthetic breathing circuits, mines, commercial and leisure diving rebreathers, or in submarines.
In these applications, the breathable air is recirculated for re-use and therefore any exhaled carbon dioxide needs to be removed in order to prevent a build-up of carbon dioxide to toxic levels.
Quality Management Certificates Available:
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Drug Approvals Available:
I.P. (Indian Pharmacopoeia)
B.P. (British Pharmacopoeia)
U.S.P. (United States Pharmacopoeia)
I.P. Indian Pharmacopoeia;
B.P. British Pharmacopoeia;
U.S.P. United States Pharmacopoeia;
NATO STANAG 1411 ADivP-03.
In-house as well as Govt. Approved Independent Laboratory COA of every batch available.